If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent or reckless actions of another individual in Avondale, Arizona, you deserve to be fairly compensated. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for individuals to struggle when dealing with insurance carriers and at-fault parties. At Gerber Injury Law, our team has the resources necessary to handle complex injury investigations, and we regularly recover significant compensation for our clients.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Injury Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have been helping clients receive compensation and justice for their injuries for more than two decades.
- We focus on providing a client-centered approach to every case that we take, which means we take the time to listen to our clients’ goals and needs.
- We handle Avondale personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help an Avondale Personal Injury Claim?
The process of recovering full compensation after sustaining an injury is not always straightforward for claimants. It can be very difficult to deal with insurance carriers, as they will likely try to put up major roadblocks before paying out any compensation at all. A personal injury lawyer will handle every aspect of the claim on your behalf, including:
- Returning to the scene to conduct a thorough investigation
- Reviewing accident and police reports
- Gathering any evidence needed to prove negligence
- Determining fault
- Filing an injury claim
- Handling insurance carriers
- Negotiating a fair settlement
Common Personal Injury Claims We Handle
The attorneys at Gerber Injury Law have extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury claims throughout this state. This includes, but is not limited to, the following types of claims:
This is certainly not an exhaustive list of the types of claims that we handle, and we strongly encourage you to contact our attorneys so we can offer a free evaluation of your particular case.
In addition to injury cases, we also help families who have lost loved ones as a result of the negligence of others. Our wrongful death attorneys work hand-in-hand with families to help them get the closure and compensation they are entitled to for their losses.
We do need to point out that the personal injury and wrongful death statute of limitations, or deadline for filing a claim in Arizona, is two years from the date an injury occurs. If injury victims or family members fail to file a lawsuit within this two-year time frame, they will likely be unable to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call an Avondale Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured as a result of the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Avondale, Arizona, area, contact the team at Gerber Injury Law immediately. We have the resources necessary to step in and handle every aspect of your claim. Our goal is to recover maximum compensation for your medical bills, property damage expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages.