If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury in a vehicle accident caused by the carelessness or negligence of another driver, you should be able to recover compensation for your losses. At Gerber Injury Law, our Maryvale car accident attorneys work diligently to recover maximum compensation on behalf of our clients. We push back against aggressive insurance carriers, and we have no problem taking these claims all the way to trial if necessary to ensure our clients receive the compensation they are entitled to.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Maryvale Car Accident Claim
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have the resources to handle every aspect of an injury claim on behalf of our clients so they can focus on recovering from their injuries.
- We have recovered more than $100 million in settlements and jury verdicts over the last two decades, and our aggressive approach to litigation serves our clients well.
- We take Maryvale car accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after their case is over.
How Will an Attorney Help a Maryvale Car Accident Case?
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by another driver, you need to be ready to take on an aggressive insurance claims adjuster from the at-fault party. Please understand that the other side will do anything they can to limit how much money they pay you in a settlement for your injuries or property damage. You need to have an advocate by your side who can handle every aspect of your claim.
A Maryvale car accident lawyer can handle every aspect of these claims on your behalf. They will conduct a complete investigation into the incident and gather all evidence needed to prove liability, including photo or video surveillance, eyewitness statements, vehicle “black box” data, mobile device data, and more.
An attorney will make sure that your insurance claim is filed on time and appropriately, and they will vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to recover maximum compensation for your injuries and property damage.
Car Accidents Regularly Lead to Major Expenses
During the latest reporting year across the state of Arizona, more than 41,000 individuals sustained injuries as a result of vehicle accidents, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. Unfortunately, we know that 1,057 individuals also lost their lives due to collisions during the same reporting year.
It is not uncommon for those involved in vehicle accidents to sustain a wide range of injuries, including:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe sprains or strains
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Whiplash injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological trauma
Call a Maryvale Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a vehicle accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver in the Maryvale area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys want to make sure that you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, pain and suffering losses, and more. We will stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and even take your case to trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly.
When you need a Maryvale car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.