Losing a loved one as a result of the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity is heartbreaking. Family members should be able to recover closure and compensation in these situations. At Gerber Injury Law, our Peoria wrongful death attorneys are standing by to offer compassionate legal assistance so that family members can get through this process. We will investigate the incident, determine liability, and help recover the compensation that families are entitled to.
Why Turn to Gerber Injury Law for a Wrongful Death Claim?
- The team at Gerber Injury Law has more than two decades of experience helping injury and wrongful death clients throughout Arizona, and our track record of success shows our willingness to go to great lengths to recover the compensation clients are entitled to.
- We focus on a client-centered approach to every case that we take, which means that you will have our full attention as we move forward with your claim.
- We handle Peoria wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that families will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we secure the compensation and closure they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Peoria Wrongful Death Case?
Wrongful death claims are incredibly complicated, particularly when you step into the civil court system in Arizona. It is crucial to have an attorney by your side who can fully investigate the incident in order to determine the liability of the other party involved.
An attorney will also make sure that your claim is filed on time and appropriately in civil court. They will ensure that your situation is evaluated by trusted financial and economic experts who can place an estimated value on the entire claim.
Common Causes of Wrongful Death Claims
Wrongful death claims occur in a wide variety of ways throughout the state of Arizona. At Gerber Injury Law, our team has successfully helped families who have lost loved ones as a result of:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product claims
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boating accidents
- Premises liability incidents
This is not an exhaustive list of the ways that individuals lose their lives due to the negligence of others, and we strongly encourage you to contact our attorneys for help with your particular claim immediately.
Time Limit for Filing a Peoria Wrongful Death Case
Family members in Peoria, Arizona, have a limited amount of time to file lawsuits against the alleged negligent party in these cases. The Arizona wrongful death statute of limitations is two years from the date of death. Failing to file a lawsuit within this timeframe will likely result in the family becoming unable to recover compensation for their losses.
Call a Peoria Wrongful Death Attorney Today
If you have lost a family member because of the careless or negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Peoria area, you need to turn to Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. Our team has extensive experience handling complex wrongful death claims throughout the state of Arizona, and we know what it takes to help clients gain the closure and compensation they are entitled to. We offer compassionate assistance, and we will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers.
When you need a Peoria wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.