25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Any time a person sustains an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity in the Sun City area, they should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Gerber Injury Law, our goal is to make sure that injury victims can secure coverage of their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. Our Sun City personal injury attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, and we will take your case all the way to trial if necessary.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Sun City, AZ Personal Injury Claim?
- Attorney Ken Gerber has a deep understanding of personal injury laws in Arizona, and he has successfully recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients.
- We focus on using a results-driven approach to injury claims, and this has helped us prepare for even the most complex injury claims in this state.
- We take Sun City personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. Clients will never pay a dime in legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Can an Attorney Help a Personal Injury Claim in Sun City?
A personal injury lawyer in Sun City is going to do more than simply file the claim in civil court. An attorney will be responsible for handling every aspect of the claim on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. This will include:
- Filing the insurance claim as soon as possible
- Filing the injury lawsuit in civil court
- Fully investigating the incident to determine liability
- Making sure you are evaluated by trusted medical professionals
- Vigorously negotiating with insurance carriers to recover full compensation
- Fully preparing the case for trial
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
At Gerber Injury Law, our team has vast experience handling complex injury claims throughout the state of Arizona, and we have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts over the last two decades. We handle everything from relatively minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including those caused by:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boat accidents
- Dog bite incidents
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Golf cart accidents
This is not an all-inclusive list of the types of claims that we handle for clients in and around the Sun City area. Please get in touch with one of our attorneys so we can discuss the specifics of your case and determine the next steps moving forward.
We do want you to know that there is a limited amount of time to file these claims. The personal injury statute of limitations in Arizona is two years from the date an injury occurs. If the claimant fails to file a lawsuit within this time frame, they will likely lose the ability to recover the compensation they need from the at-fault party.
Call Our Sun City Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the negligence of another individual or entity in the Sun City area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help immediately. We want to help you recover total compensation for your losses. Our team understands how challenging these cases can be, so let us use our resources to help you every step of the way.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!"Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter
"Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!"V.C.
"Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case."A.R.