25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Pedestrian accidents are often devastating for those involved. The human body is not meant to withstand the force of a vehicle slamming into it, so any type of impact can lead to major injuries. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Glendale pedestrian accident attorney. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, determine the liability of the other driver, and help recover maximum compensation for an injured pedestrian and their family.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Pedestrian Accident Claim
- Attorney Ken Gerber has extensive experience as a prosecutor, including years of handling only personal injury cases at trial.
- We focus on a client-centered approach to every case that we handle, meaning we take the time to listen to every client’s goals and needs to form a solution tailored to their case.
- We handle Glendale pedestrian accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means clients will not pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
Will a Glendale Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Help Your Case?
Pedestrians are often left underrepresented when it comes to accident claims. All too often, the insurance carriers for the at-fault drivers in these cases flat out refuse to pay compensation. However, a skilled Glendale pedestrian accident attorney can use their resources to conduct an independent investigation into the incident. They will obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, which can include:
- Photos taken at the scene of the incident
- Video surveillance footage from nearby cameras
- Statements from any eyewitnesses
- The police report
- Mobile device and vehicle “black box” data
An attorney will make sure that their client is evaluated and treated by a trusted medical professional, as well as economic experts who can properly value the entire claim.
Pedestrian Accidents Can Lead to Severe Injuries
Information available from the Arizona Department of Transportation shows that there were 1,523 total pedestrian crashes reported across the state during the latest year of data on file. Out of these incidents, 235 pedestrians lost their lives. Additionally, we know that:
- 307 pedestrians sustained serious injuries
- 623 pedestrians sustained minor injuries
- 421 pedestrians sustained possible injuries
This data indicates that nearly every pedestrian crash results in some sort of injury or fatality. Pedestrians have very little protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them, and it is not uncommon for these individuals to sustain:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Road rash
- Major scarring or disfigurement
- Permanent disabilities
Our team also works diligently to recover compensation for non-economic losses, including significant emotional and psychological suffering caused by the actual incident as well as the injury recovery process.
Contact a Glendale Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by the actions of another driver in the Glendale area, turn to the team at Gerber Injury Law immediately. We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout the state of Arizona, and we refuse to back down from aggressive insurance carriers. We want to make sure you receive coverage for your medical bills, lost income, property damage expenses, and pain and suffering damages.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!"Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter
"Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!"V.C.
"Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case."A.R.