Motorcycle accidents often result in devastating injuries. Motorcyclists are simply more vulnerable on the roadways than others, and the careless or negligent actions of other drivers can lead to severe injuries. At Gerber Injury Law, our Avondale motorcycle accident lawyers have years of experience helping clients recover compensation for their losses. We have no problem standing up to aggressive insurance carriers to defend motorcyclists and help them secure maximum compensation.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Case?
- The attorneys at Gerber Injury Law have more than two decades of experience throughout Arizona, helping clients recover compensation for their losses.
- Founding attorney Ken Gerber possesses the ability to strategically build and present cases in court in order to prove the negligent party’s liability.
- We handle Avondale motorcycle accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means motorcyclists will not owe a dime in legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
Motorcycle accident victims struggle when going up against insurance carriers. All too often, we find that every party involved in a motorcycle accident case has unwarranted biases against motorcyclists. A skilled motorcycle accident lawyer in Avondale will be able to combat these biases by providing an extensive investigation into the incident in order to prove liability.
While an attorney is investigating the incident, they will also make sure that their client is evaluated by trusted economic and medical professionals who can help calculate total expected losses. An attorney will proceed to negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers in order to recover maximum compensation on behalf of their client.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Avondale
According to information available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that there were 2,317 total motorcycle crashes across the state during the latest reporting year. Out of these incidents, 165 motorcyclists lost their lives and 1,921 motorcyclists sustained injuries.
When we examine this data, we can see that just about every motorcycle accident reported to authorities results in some sort of injury or fatality. Motorcyclists are simply more vulnerable on the roadway than those inside traditional passenger cars in Arizona. There are no airbags or seat belts, and there is no large metal frame to protect a motorcyclist.
Unfortunately, motorcycle crashes are often the result of the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. This includes, but is not limited to, other drivers:
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Going too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way to a motorcyclist
- Tailgating a motorcyclist
- Passing a motorcyclist too closely
- Road rage incidents
Call an Avondale Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another driver in the Avondale, Arizona area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. We want to get involved in the case early so we can conduct a full investigation, negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers, and recover full compensation for your losses.
When you need an Avondale motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.