Bicycling is an incredibly fun and relaxing exercise, but accidents between vehicles and bicycles often result in devastating injuries. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Peoria bicycle accident attorney. If your crash was caused by the negligence or carelessness of another driver, we want to investigate the incident, determine liability, and help you recover full compensation for your losses. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and we have no problem taking your bicycle accident claim all the way to trial.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Peoria Bicycle Accident Claim?
- Gerber Injury Law is a highly qualified law firm that has been helping injury victims secure the compensation they need for more than two decades.
- We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our past clients, and our track record showcases the lengths that we go to secure compensation for those who need it the most.
- We handle Peoria bicycle accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that injury victims do not have to worry about paying a dime in legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Bicycle Accident Case in Peoria?
Bicyclists in Arizona should immediately turn to an attorney if they are involved in an accident caused by someone else. The reality is that a bicyclist is at a disadvantage, particularly when going up against aggressive insurance carriers of the other party. However, when you work with a Peoria bicycle accident lawyer, they will become your advocate. An attorney will:
- Examine all insurance policies involved in order to determine how much compensation you are entitled to.
- Conduct a full investigation into the incident to determine liability.
- Ensure you are evaluated by trusted medical and economic professionals who can calculate your total expected losses.
- Vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to recover full compensation for your losses.
Understanding Bicycle Accident Injuries in Peoria
When we examine data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that there were 830 bicycle accidents across the state during the latest year. Unfortunately, 33 bicyclists lost their lives as a result of these injuries. Additionally, 812 bicyclists sustained injuries.
What makes bicycle accident claims complex is that bicyclists regularly sustain severe injuries as a result of these incidents. Unfortunately, a bicyclist has very little protection from the force of a vehicle. Even when a bicyclist is wearing a helmet, they can still sustain severe injuries. It is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Facial fractures or lacerations
- Road rash
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe sprains or strains
Call a Peoria Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a bicycle accident injury in the Peoria area of Arizona, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for assistance today. We have a track record of success recovering significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients throughout the state of Arizona. We will investigate your bicycle accident claim and work diligently to recover full compensation from aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf.
When you need a Peoria bicycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.