Accidents involving large commercial trucks in and around the Buckeye area often result in severe injuries and extensive property damage. At Gerber Injury Law, we are here to help if you need a Buckeye truck accident attorney by your side to help you recover compensation for your losses. If your accident was caused by the negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, we want to help you recover maximum compensation for your losses. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Truck Accident Claim
- Founding Attorney Ken Gerber has extensive experience as a prosecutor, including years handling exclusively personal injury claims that went to trial.
- We focus on a results-driven approach to vehicle accident claims and personal injury law. We do what it takes to secure maximum compensation for our clients.
- We take Buckeye truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need a Truck Accident Lawyer?
Most truck accident injury victims do not have the resources necessary to go up against aggressive insurance carriers and the trucking company’s legal teams. However, a skilled truck accident lawyer in Buckeye will handle every aspect of the claim for their client. The responsibilities of an attorney in these situations include gathering evidence needed to prove liability, including:
- Photos taken at the scene of the incident
- Video surveillance from nearby cameras
- The truck’s “black box”
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Trucking company safety records
- The driver’s driving records
- Mobile device data
- The police reports
Using all this information, an attorney will vigorously negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers to recover full compensation for their client while simultaneously preparing the case for trial.
Buckeye Truck Accidents Can Cause Devastating Injuries
When we examine data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that there were nearly 1,500 total tractor-trailer accidents across the state during the latest reporting year. Additionally, there were thousands of other accidents involving large commercial trucks.
When a tractor-trailer is fully loaded, it can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds. This significant weight and size difference between trucks and other cars on the roadway often means that a crash results in catastrophic injuries for those involved. It is not uncommon for us to help clients who have sustained the following types of injuries in these incidents:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe head or facial wounds
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
Contact a Buckeye Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company in the Buckeye, Arizona, area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. We know that it can be difficult to stand up to aggressive trucking companies and their insurance carriers, but we will use our resources to help you every step of the way. Let us help you recover maximum compensation for your losses.
When you need a Buckeye truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.