Avondale Truck Accident Attorney
Accidents involving large commercial trucks in Arizona often result in severe injuries, and this can lead to major expenses for crash victims. At Gerber Injury Law, our Avondale truck accident attorneys have extensive resources that we can put to use on your case. If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, we will work diligently to recover maximum compensation on your behalf.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Case?
- The attorneys at Gerber Injury Law have spent more than two decades helping injury victims throughout Arizona recover full compensation for their losses.
- Attorney Gerber has extensive experience as a prosecutor, including years of exclusively handling personal injury claims that need to go to trial.
- We take Avondale truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that injury victims will not have to pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Truck Accident Claim?
Recovering compensation after a truck accident is often very difficult for injury victims, typically because they are left going up against well-funded trucking companies and insurance carriers. However, a truck accident lawyer can step in and handle every aspect of these claims on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Fully investigating the incident to recover all evidence needed to prove liability.
- Working with accident reconstruction experts if necessary to prove fault.
- Ensuring their client is evaluated by trusted medical and economic experts who can calculate total expected losses.
- Vigorously negotiating with trucking company legal teams to recover maximum compensation.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Avondale
Accidents involving large commercial trucks occur in a wide variety of ways throughout the state of Arizona. According to data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that there were 1,481 total crashes involving tractor-trailers as well as thousands of other crashes involving large commercial trucks. Unfortunately, these incidents led to a significant number of injuries and fatalities.
Accidents involving commercial trucks often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of the truck driver or the trucking company. This can include drivers:
- Operating while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Operating while fatigued (failing to abide by FMCSA hours of service)
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Going too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Not inspecting the truck before each trip
- Allowing cargo to be loaded improperly
In some cases, the truck crash is caused by the actual company involved. Trucking companies are responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are properly maintained so that they are safe on the roadway. Failure to conduct regular maintenance could lead to vehicle failure and a catastrophic crash.
Additionally, trucking companies are responsible for implementing employment screening processes to ensure that all drivers are properly trained and safe behind the wheel.
Call an Avondale Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver or trucking company in the Avondale area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. We have a track record of success recovering maximum compensation for injury victims’ medical expenses, lost wages, property damage expenses, pain and suffering losses, and more.
When you need an Avondale truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.
“Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!”- Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter - Sun City, AZ
“Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!”- V.C. - El Mirage, AZ
“Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case.”- A.R. - Sun City, AZ
“Due to Ken Gerber’s efficient and effective legal representation, a settlement was reached within 6 weeks.”- J.G.