25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Buckeye Practice Areas
After insurance company failed to pay $10k in policy limits for injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident.
For bicyclist hit by car.
Buckeye Personal Injury Attorney
Individuals who sustain injuries caused by the careless or negligent actions of others deserve compensation. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for insurance carriers and at-fault parties to push back against legitimate injury claims. At Gerber Injury Law, we are here to help if you need a Buckeye personal injury attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, determine liability, and stand up to those responsible.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Personal Injury Claim
- Founding attorney Ken Gerber has extensive experience handling personal injury cases, often taking them all the way to trial to ensure his clients are properly cared for.
- Our team has been helping injury victims throughout Arizona recover maximum compensation for their losses for more than two decades.
- We handle Buckeye personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients do not owe us anything until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Personal Injury Case in Buckeye?
Personal injury claims are challenging, particularly when trying to go up against aggressive insurance carriers alone. However, when a Buckeye personal injury attorney from our office steps in, they will handle every aspect of the claim for the client. This includes conducting a thorough investigation of the incident scene as well as all documentation already gathered. An attorney will gather any additional evidence needed to prove the negligence of the other party.
Importantly, our personal injury lawyer will make sure that our client is evaluated by trusted medical professionals who can help treat their injuries and properly calculate total expected losses. Using this information, an we can then vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to recover total compensation.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
The team at Gerber Injury Law has extensive experience handling a wide variety of claims throughout the state of Arizona and here in Buckeye. We understand that injuries can occur in a variety of ways, but some of the most common claims we handle involve the following:
- Car accidents
- Large truck accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Dog bite incidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- ATV accidents
- Defective product claims
- Catastrophic injury
Our goal is to make sure our clients recover full compensation for their losses. This includes helping them recover both economic and non-economic compensation for:
- Total coverage of all medical bills
- Lost income if a victim cannot work while recovering
- General household out-of-pocket expenses caused by the injury
- Pain and suffering damages
- Property damage expenses
- Loss of quality of life damages
Personal injury victims in Buckeye have a two-year timeframe to file these claims in civil court or they will likely lose the ability to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call a Buckeye Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of the negligent actions of someone else in the Buckeye area of Arizona, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your claim, and we are not afraid to take on aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties on your behalf.