Individuals who sustain injuries in Peoria should never have to worry about whether or not they will receive compensation from an at-fault party. Unfortunately, insurance carriers regularly push back against paying legitimate claims. At Gerber Injury Law, we are here to help if you need a Peoria personal injury attorney by your side. We have no problem standing up to aggressive insurance carriers, and we will take your case all the way to trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Peoria Personal Injury Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have recovered more than $100 million in settlements and verdicts since 2001, and our recent victories showcase our successful approach to aggressive litigation.
- We have handled a wide range of personal injury claims, and we have the resources necessary to fully investigate each case on behalf of our clients.
- We handle Peoria personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means our clients will not pay a dime in legal fees until we successfully recover compensation on their behalf.
How Will an Attorney Help a Personal Injury Case in Peoria?
A personal injury lawyer can step in and handle every aspect of the claim on behalf of an injury victim. The role of an attorney will be multifaceted in these situations, and will include recovering any evidence needed to prove liability:
- Photo or video surveillance from the incident
- Eyewitness statements
- Police or accident reports
- Accident reconstruction expert reports
While an investigation into the incident is ongoing, an attorney will also make sure their client is evaluated by trusted medical professionals who can treat their injuries. They will enlist assistance from economic and financial experts to properly calculate total expected losses and then vigorously negotiate to recover full compensation.
Understanding Personal Injury Complexities
Personal injury claims occur in a variety of ways in Peoria and throughout Arizona. At Gerber Injury Law, our team has extensive experience helping clients who have sustained injuries in the following:
Often, there are allegations of shared fault for an injury claim. However, even if a person is partially responsible for causing their own injury, they may still be able to recover compensation. Arizona operates under a “pure comparative negligence” system, which means an individual can recover compensation even if they are up to 99 percent at fault for the incident. The total amount of compensation they receive will be reduced based on their percentage of fault.
Call Our Peoria Personal Injury Attorney
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the actions of another individual in the Peoria, Arizona area, the team at Gerber Injury Law is standing by to help. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your case, so let us get to work recovering the compensation you need. This includes coverage of your medical bills, property damage losses, pain and suffering damages, and more.