25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
El Mirage Practice Areas
After insurance company failed to pay $10k in policy limits for injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident.
For bicyclist hit by car.
El Mirage Personal Injury Attorney
Yes, personal injuries can lead to significant setbacks. However, individuals should be able to recover compensation if their injuries were caused by the negligence or carelessness of others. At Gerber Injury Law, we are here to help if you need an El Mirage personal injury attorney by your side. We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout Arizona, and we know what it takes to help individuals recover maximum compensation for their losses.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Personal Injury Claim
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our past clients, and our track record extends more than two decades throughout the state of Arizona.
- We are always personable, sympathetic, and respectful to every client that comes through our door. Here, you are treated more like family than a client.
- Our team handles El Mirage personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Injury victims should never try to handle these cases on their own. Insurance carriers and at-fault parties are often very well funded, and they can put up significant roadblocks when it comes to paying out compensation. However, a personal injury lawyer can handle every aspect of the claim from beginning to end. This includes:
- Conducting an independent investigation in order to gather the evidence necessary to prove liability.
- Consulting with medical and economic experts who can evaluate the injury victim and help properly calculate total expected losses.
- Vigorously negotiating with insurance carriers to recover full compensation while also preparing the case for trial if necessary.
Common Causes of Injury in El Mirage
Our team has experience handling a wide variety of injury types throughout the state of Arizona and here in El Mirage. We regularly help clients who have sustained:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal injuries
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
In addition to these visible traumatic injuries, our team strives to recover compensation when our clients suffer from significant emotional and psychological trauma. This includes feelings of stress, anxiety, depression, and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
At Gerber Injury Law, our personal injury lawyers have experience helping clients who have sustained injuries as a result of:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability incidents
It is crucial for injury victims to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent party within two years, or they will likely lose the ability to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Contact an El Mirage Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by another individual or entity in the El Mirage area, you need to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible. At Gerber Injury Law, our team has tremendous resources that we will use to handle every aspect of your case. We believe in securing fair compensation for our clients, and we will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers to make sure you are properly cared for.