25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Glendale Practice Areas
After insurance company failed to pay $10k in policy limits for injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident.
For bicyclist hit by car.
Glendale Personal Injury Attorney
Injuries can lead to significant setbacks for victims. While an injury affects a person’s daily life, it can also affect their bank account. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Glendale personal injury attorney by your side. We have decades of experience handling complex personal injury claims throughout the state of Arizona, and we know what it takes to help clients and their families recover maximum compensation for their losses.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for your Personal Injury Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we focus exclusively on personal injury law, which means that we can focus all of our efforts on recovering maximum compensation for every client.
- Attorney Gerber has no problem taking a case to trial if necessary to ensure that his clients recover maximum compensation for their losses.
- Our team handles Glendale personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we have recovered the compensation they are entitled to.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for Your Case?
Personal injury attorneys play a crucial role in ensuring that clients recover total compensation for their losses. All too often, injury victims are left in the dust when going up against well-funded insurance carriers and at-fault parties. However, an attorney can step in and conduct a complete investigation into the incident in order to determine liability. Not only will an attorney match the resources of the defendants, but they will also make sure their client is evaluated by trusted medical and economic experts who can fully estimate total expected losses.
A personal injury lawyer will proceed to handle all negotiations with aggressive insurance carriers in order to recover maximum compensation. If the insurance carriers refuse to offer a fair settlement, an attorney will fully prepare the case for trial to ensure their client is treated fairly.
Most Common Causes of Injury in Glendale
Injuries occur in a wide variety of ways in Glendale and throughout the state of Arizona. All too often, the careless or negligent actions of individuals or companies lead to injuries caused by the following:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Large truck accidents
- ATV accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bite incidents
- Defective product claims
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Medical mistakes
This is certainly not an exhaustive list of the types of claims that we handle, and we encourage you to contact our team so we can provide a free consultation for your particular situation. We regularly help clients who have sustained a wide range of injuries as a result of the negligence of others. This includes:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological trauma
Contact a Glendale Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury as a result of the negligence of another individual or entity in the Glendale area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law immediately. We will not hesitate to use our resources to recover maximum compensation on your behalf. This includes coverage of your medical bills, lost income, property damage expenses, and pain and suffering damages.