Motorcycle accidents often result in devastating injuries, and these cases become complicated for crash victims. However, at Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Peoria motorcycle accident attorney. We have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout the state of Arizona, and we know what it takes to help injured motorcyclists recover full compensation for their losses.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Peoria Motorcycle Accident Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have helped clients achieve justice and fair compensation recoveries for their injuries for more than two decades.
- We focus exclusively on personal injury law at this firm, which means we have honed our skills towards getting results for clients who need our help the most.
- We take Peoria motorcycle accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients do not have to pay any legal fees after we successfully recover compensation on their behalf.
How Will an Attorney Help a Motorcycle Case in Peoria?
Motorcycle accident claims can become incredibly complex, even more so than a traditional vehicle accident claim. That is because many individuals often assume that the motorcyclist caused the incident, regardless of who actually caused the crash. In order to combat any unwarranted biases against motorcyclists in Peoria, an attorney can:
- Conduct a full investigation and uncover any evidence needed to prove liability
- Work with trusted accident reconstruction experts if necessary
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Vigorously negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier
- Fully prepare the case for trial if necessary
Understanding Motorcycle Accident Complexities
Information available from the Arizona Department of Transportation indicates that there were 2,317 total motorcycle accidents across the state during the latest year of data we have on file. Out of those incidents, we know that 1,921 individuals sustained injuries and, tragically, 160 motorcyclists lost their lives.
Motorcycle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways, often due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers on the roadways. Some of the most common causes of these accidents include other drivers:
- Following motorcyclists too closely
- Failing to yield the right of way to a motorcyclist
- Passing a motorcyclist unsafely
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Operating while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by a phone, other people, or something else in the vehicle
Injured motorcyclists need to file claims as soon as possible. Insurance carriers involved in these cases require that the incident be reported very soon after it occurs, often within a day or two. Additionally, the personal injury statute of limitations in Arizona is two years from the date an accident occurs. If a motorcyclist fails to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent party within this two-year time frame, they will likely lose the ability to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call a Peoria Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you or somebody you love has sustained a motorcycle accident injury in the Peoria, Arizona area, you should contact Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your motorcycle accident claim in order to help you recover full compensation for your losses. This includes coverage of all medical expenses related to the incident as well as your property damages and lost income.
When you need a Peoria motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.