25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Buckeye Practice Areas
After insurance company failed to pay $10k in policy limits for injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident.
For bicyclist hit by car.
Buckeye Car Accident Attorney
Getting into a vehicle accident caused by the actions of somebody else should not mean that you are placed into a difficult financial situation. You should be able to recover compensation for your injuries and property damage. At Gerber Injury Law, our Buckeye car accident attorneys work diligently to recover compensation on behalf of those injured due to another driver’s negligence or carelessness. We stand up to aggressive insurance carriers in Arizona, and we are not afraid to take your case to trial if necessary.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Car Accident Case?
- At Gerber Injury Law, you can count on having a team that will listen to your story and keep open communication throughout your entire case.
- Clients throughout the state of Arizona work with us to help with their most complex cases. We are with you from the beginning to the end of your claim.
- We take Buckeye car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will owe no legal fees until after we recover the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Car Accident Claim?
Dealing with automobile insurance carriers is notoriously challenging, and crash victims often end up securing less compensation than they should. However, when a Buckeye car accident attorney is involved in the case, they will handle every aspect of the claim and work to recover maximum compensation. They will do this by:
- Fully investigating the incident and gathering evidence necessary to prove liability.
- Enlisting assistance from medical and economic experts to help calculate total expected losses
- Handling all communication and negotiations with insurance carriers in order to recover maximum compensation.
- Fully preparing the case for trial if necessary.
Buckeye Car Accident Statistics
Data provided by the Arizona Department of Transportation indicates that there were nearly 100,000 total vehicle crashes across the state during the latest reporting year. Out of these incidents, there were 1,057 total fatalities and 41,350 reported injuries.
Unfortunately, vehicle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways throughout the state, often due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. Some of the main causes of vehicle accidents in the state of Arizona include the following:
- Alcohol-impaired driving
- Drug-impaired driving
- Distracted driving
- Failing to stop at a stop sign or signal
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Other type of reckless driving, including racing
Unfortunately, vehicle accidents often result in significant injuries for those involved. This includes broken and dislocated bones, spinal cord injuries, whiplash, traumatic brain injuries, concussions, internal organ damage or bleeding, and more.
Any person who sustains an injury or property damage in a vehicle accident needs to report the incident to their insurance carrier as soon as possible. Overall, the personal injury statute of limitations, or deadline for filing a claim in Arizona, is two years from the date an injury occurs.
Call a Buckeye Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured or sustained property damage in a car accident caused by someone else in the Buckeye, Arizona, area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for assistance immediately. We have extensive resources that we can use to help you recover maximum compensation for your losses. This includes coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, and pain and suffering losses.
When you need a Buckeye car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.