Avondale Fatal Car Accident Attorney
No family should ever have to hear that their loved one lost their life as a result of the negligent actions of another driver. Unfortunately, fatal accidents are not uncommon throughout the state of Arizona. At Gerber Injury Law, we are here to help if you need an Avondale fatal car accident attorney. We have extensive experience handling complex injury and wrongful death claims throughout this state, and we know what it takes to help clients obtain closure and compensation.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Fatal Car Accident Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, our team has been helping injury victims throughout Arizona for more than 20 years, and we always focus on providing quality legal representation to every client.
- Attorney Gerber has a thorough understanding of Arizona personal injury laws and how they affect a person’s ability to recover compensation.
- Our clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they are entitled to for their case.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Avondale Accident Claim?
Catastrophic and fatal injury cases are often very complex, and individuals should not try to handle these claims on their own. A skilled fatal car accident lawyer in Avondale will use their resources to handle every aspect of the claim, including:
- Gathering any evidence necessary to prove liability
- Making sure their client is evaluated by trusted economic experts
- Vigorously negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers
- Fully preparing the case for trial if necessary
Fatal Car Accident Statistics in Arizona
When we examine data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that there were nearly 100,000 total fatal crashes reported during the latest year. Out of these incidents, there were 1,057 total fatalities. When we look at data specifically related to Avondale, we see that there were three total individuals in the city limits who lost their lives as a result of a vehicle accident.
Unfortunately, fatal car accidents occur in a wide variety of ways throughout Arizona. Some of the leading contributors to fatal vehicle accidents include drivers:
- Operating while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted behind the wheel
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Operating the vehicle recklessly
Families of those who lose their lives as a result of the negligent actions of other drivers may be able to recover compensation either through an insurance settlement or a wrongful death civil lawsuit. It is crucial to point out that family members have a two-year timeframe to file wrongful death lawsuits in civil court in this state or they will likely lose the ability to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call an Avondale Fatal Car Accident Attorney Today
If you have lost somebody you love in an accident caused by a negligent driver in the Avondale, Arizona, area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law immediately. We will use our extensive resources to conduct a complete investigation into the incident so we can determine liability. We will negotiate with the insurance carriers and the at-fault party involved so we can recover the closure and compensation your family needs.
When you need an Avondale fatal car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.
“Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!”- Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter - Sun City, AZ
“Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!”- V.C. - El Mirage, AZ
“Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case.”- A.R. - Sun City, AZ
“Due to Ken Gerber’s efficient and effective legal representation, a settlement was reached within 6 weeks.”- J.G.