Car accidents occur in Peoria and the surrounding areas of Arizona on a regular basis. Unfortunately, crash victims often struggle to recover the compensation they are entitled to. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Peoria car accident attorney by your side. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and we have no problem taking your case to trial to ensure you recover full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Peoria Car Accident Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we are a results-driven firm, particularly when it comes to complex vehicle accident cases. We use the necessary resources to secure maximum compensation for every client.
- We have handled all types of complex vehicle accident claims since 2001, and we have no problem taking a case to trial if necessary.
- We take Peoria car accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we secure compensation on their behalf.
How Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Case in Peoria?
Most people do not understand how complex vehicle accident cases can become, particularly when it comes to determining liability. Often, the insurance carrier for the at-fault party will try to blame the injury victim for causing the accident in the first place. However, when a skilled vehicle accident lawyer in Peoria gets involved, they will be an advocate on behalf of the car accident victim.
An attorney will use the full weight of their resources when it comes to investigating these crashes. This will include uncovering any evidence needed to prove liability, ensuring their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional, and vigorously negotiating with the other parties to recover full compensation.
Understanding Car Accident Complexities
Data from the Arizona Department of Transportation indicates that vehicle accidents led to more than 41,000 injuries and 1,057 total fatalities across the state during the latest reporting year. The leading causes of vehicle accidents do not fluctuate very much from year to year, and typically include:
- Drug or alcohol-impaired driving
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Failing to stop at stop signs or traffic signals
- Reckless disregard for the safety of others
- Road rage incidents
In many cases, fault is not entirely clear, and there could be more than one party that faces blame for the incident. However, Arizona operates under a “pure comparative negligence” system, which means that individuals can still recover compensation even if they are up to 99 percent at fault for the incident. However, the total amount of compensation an individual receives will be reduced based on their percentage of fault.
Call a Peoria Car Accident Attorney
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the actions of another driver in the Peoria, Arizona, area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law immediately. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and our team is ready to conduct a thorough investigation into your crash. We want to determine liability in order to recover full compensation for your losses.
When you need a Peoria car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at 623-486-8300.