If a person sustains an injury caused by the actions of another individual or entity, they should be able to recover compensation for their losses. Unfortunately, insurance carriers do not often focus on “fair.” At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Maryvale personal injury attorney by your side. If your injuries were caused by the actions of somebody else, we will fully investigate the incident, determine liability, and help recover maximum compensation on your behalf.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Personal Injury Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we are trial attorneys first and foremost. This means the opposing side knows that we have no problem taking a case all the way to a jury if necessary.
- Attorney Ken Gerber has a track record of success and has been helping clients recover maximum compensation for more than two decades.
- We take Maryvale personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means our clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Personal Injury Case in Maryvale?
Most people do not realize how complex their injury claim will become when they start the claims process. Individuals are usually quickly met with resistance from insurance carriers and the at-fault party, but a skilled Maryvale personal injury attorney can push back and help clients recover full compensation.
We will use our resources to obtain the evidence needed to prove liability, including:
- Photographs taken from the scene of the incident
- Video surveillance related to the incident
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Police or accident reports
- Mobile device data
- Vehicle “black box” recording data
Our attorneys will also make sure our clients are evaluated by a trusted medical professional, as well as individuals who can properly calculate total expected losses.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
The team at Gerber Injury Law has experience handling a wide range of claims throughout Arizona. Even though we understand that individuals can sustain injuries in many different ways, some of the most common types of cases that we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boat accidents
- Nursing home abuse cases
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and fall accidents
- Bus accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective product claims
- Dog bite incidents
- Golf cart accidents
Our team also helps family members who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. We handle wrongful death claims with compassionate legal assistance to help families obtain justice and closure.
Contact a Maryvale Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the actions of another individual in the Maryvale, Arizona area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help as soon as possible. We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout this state, and we know what it takes to help clients recover full compensation for their medical bills, property damage expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.