25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Litchfield Park Practice Areas
After insurance company failed to pay $10k in policy limits for injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident.
For bicyclist hit by car.
Litchfield Park Golf Cart Accident Attorney
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a golf cart accident as a result of the negligent or careless actions of another driver or entity, you need to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible. At Gerber Injury Law, our Litchfield Park golf cart accident attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of these claims. We know what it takes to recover maximum compensation for losses, and we have no problem standing up to aggressive companies or insurance carriers to make sure you are treated fairly.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Litchfield Park Golf Cart Accident Claim
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have spent more than two decades helping clients recover full compensation after sustaining injuries caused by other parties.
- We have vast experience handling complex vehicle accident claims, and we make sure to meet with clients one-on-one, discuss their goals, and work towards a tailored legal strategy for their cases.
- We take Litchfield Park golf cart accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we recover the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Litchfield Park Golf Cart Accident Case?
Golf cart injury claims can become complex, particularly when it comes to determining liability. Unfortunately, because these are considered non-traditional types of accidents, insurance carriers may try to offer an unreasonably low amount to injury victims. However, when a skilled personal injury attorney in Litchfield Park gets involved in the case, they will handle every aspect of the claim on behalf of the client. This will include:
- Thoroughly investigating the incident to determine all liable parties.
- Making sure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional.
- Working with economic and financial experts who can help calculate total losses.
- Vigorously negotiating with insurance carriers or at-fault parties to recover complete compensation.
- Fully preparing to take the case to trial if necessary.
Golf Cart Accidents Regularly Lead to Major Expenses
According to a study published in the National Library of Medicine, we can see that individuals of all ages can sustain injuries in the event a golf cart collision occurs. In fact, those under the age of 16 contributed to 31.2 percent of all injuries in the cases studied for the publication period.
Of the golf cart cases where the location of the incident was reported, 70.3 percent occurred at sports facilities, 15.2 percent occurred on streets or on public property, and 14.5 percent occurred at a home or a farm. Over a 17-year timeframe, golf cart injuries increased 132.3 percent.
Unfortunately, those riding on a golf cart have very little protection from outside forces. This often means that severe injuries occur as a result of even a relatively minor crash.
Call a Litchfield Park Golf Cart Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a golf cart accident caused by the actions of a negligent driver or company, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help as soon as possible. We pledge to fully investigate every aspect of your claim so we can properly stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. Our attorneys have no problem taking a complex injury claim to trial if necessary to recover compensation for our clients’ medical bills, property damage expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages.
When you need a Litchfield Park golf cart accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.