Sun City Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
Slip and fall accidents often lead to severe injuries and major medical expenses for individuals. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you have been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner. Our Sun City slip and fall injury lawyers have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, determine liability, and negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers. Let us get to work on your behalf immediately.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Sun City Slip and Fall Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we focus exclusively on personal injury law, which has given us the ability to understand the tactics used by insurance carriers and at-fault parties so we can combat them in court.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of our clients, and our track record shows the success of our aggressive litigation tactics.
- We handle Sun City slip and fall accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Slip and Fall Claim in Sun City?
Going up against property owners and their insurance carriers is not easy. In fact, you can count on these other parties to try and place blame for a slip and fall incident on you. However, when you work with a Sun City slip and fall injury lawyer, you will have an advocate ready to help you every step of the way. For a slip and fall accident claim, a personal injury lawyer will obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, which can include:
- Video surveillance from the area where the incident occurred
- Photographs taken at the scene
- Statements from any eyewitnesses
- Statements from employees at the property
- Property owner safety and training records
- Any accident reports
An attorney will also make sure that their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat their injuries and help properly calculate total medical costs.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
Data presented by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) indicates that slip and fall incidents account for more than 1,000,000 visits to the emergency room each year across this country. Unfortunately, slip and fall incidents can lead to severe injuries, including broken and dislocated bones, traumatic brain injuries, concussions, whiplash, severe sprains or strains, lacerations and puncture wounds, and more.
Our attorneys understand that slip and fall injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways, including:
- Spills of food or drinks that have not been cleaned up promptly
- Recently mopped or waxed floors with no “wet floor” sign present
- Electrical cords running across pedestrian walkways
- Poorly lit pedestrian areas
- Loose carpet or bunched up floor mats
- Loose pavement or broken curbs in a parking lot
Call a Sun City Slip and Fall Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by the negligence of a property owner in the Sun City, Arizona, area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help today. Our attorneys have extensive experience recovering significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of premises liability clients throughout Arizona.
When you need a Sun City slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.
“Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!”- Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter - Sun City, AZ
“Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!”- V.C. - El Mirage, AZ
“Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case.”- A.R. - Sun City, AZ
“Due to Ken Gerber’s efficient and effective legal representation, a settlement was reached within 6 weeks.”- J.G.