25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Vehicle accidents are not uncommon in and around the Litchfield Park area of Arizona. Unfortunately, insurance carriers for at-fault drivers regularly push back and try to prevent injury victims from recovering fair compensation. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is standing by to help investigate your crash and recover maximum compensation for your medical bills and property damage expenses. Our Litchfield Park car accident lawyers have extensive experience handling these claims, so call us for a free consultation today.
Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Litchfield Park Car Accident Claim
- At Gerber Injury Law, we focus on a results-driven approach to car accident and injury claims. Our attorneys use every resource at our disposal to make sure clients recover full compensation.
- We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our past clients, and we offer a personable, sympathetic, and respectful team to keep our clients in the loop every step of the way.
- We handle Litchfield Park car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. Our clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Litchfield Park Car Accident Case?
There are many reasons why you should talk to an attorney after a car accident occurs in Litchfield Park, but perhaps the number one reason can be summarized in two words – “insurance carriers.”
The reality is that insurance carriers for the at-fault party will vigorously push back against having to pay out compensation for your injuries and property damage. They may even try to blame you for the incident. However, when you work with a car accident attorney in Litchfield Park, you will have an advocate who can use their resources to conduct a complete investigation into the incident to determine liability. They will vigorously negotiate on your behalf and even prepare the case for trial if necessary to ensure that you are treated fairly every step of the way.
Car Accidents Regularly Lead to Major Expenses
If we examine data from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that 41,350 total individuals sustained injuries in vehicle accidents across the state during the latest reporting year. Unfortunately, 1,057 individuals lost their lives as a result of vehicle crashes during that same reporting year.
The vast majority of all vehicle accident injuries and fatalities occur in urban areas around the state. Some of the leading causes of vehicle accidents across Arizona each year include drivers:
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating a vehicle while distracted by phones or other devices
- Following other drivers too closely
- Failing to stop for stop signs or traffic signals
- Failing to yield the right of way
Call a Litchfield Park Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the actions of a negligent driver in the Litchfield Park area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law. We will fully investigate every aspect of your claim, uncover the evidence needed to prove liability, and negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers to recover compensation on your behalf. Our team has no problem taking your case all the way to trial if necessary to make sure you receive compensation for your medical bills, property damage expenses, and pain and suffering losses.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!"Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter
"Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!"V.C.
"Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case."A.R.