25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Catastrophic injuries that significantly impact a person’s ability to live their life are devastating. Any individual injured as a result of the negligence or carelessness of someone else should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Gerber Injury Law, our Buckeye catastrophic injury lawyers work diligently to recover maximum compensation on behalf of our clients. We have the resources necessary to investigate complex injury claims, and we will not back down until we know that our clients are taken care of.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for This Case?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we take pride in our client-focused approach to every case, which means we listen to your goals and needs as we formulate the best case strategy.
- We have recovered more than $100 million in settlements and verdicts since 2001.
- Our team takes Buckeye catastrophic injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Catastrophic Injury Claim?
Catastrophic injury cases typically become immensely complex, usually because insurance carriers will resist having to pay significant amounts of compensation to injury victims. A skilled personal injury lawyer in Buckeye will step in and handle every aspect of the claim, including:
- Conducting a full investigation into the incident to recover evidence to prove liability
- Making sure their client is evaluated by trusted medical and economic experts who can evaluate the situation
- Vigorously negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers to recover total compensation
- Preparing the case for trial to ensure their client is treated fairly throughout the entire process
Catastrophic Injury Injuries Can Lead to Major Setbacks
It is crucial to understand the difference between a traditional injury and a catastrophic injury. Catastrophic injuries are those that cause permanent damage or disability to a person’s body. Often, catastrophic injuries are fatal.
Some of the most common types of catastrophic injuries include spinal cord trauma, brain injuries, the loss of a limb, hearing and vision loss, or any type of injury that leads to a person losing physical or cognitive abilities.
Catastrophic injuries occur in a wide variety of ways throughout Arizona and here in Buckeye. Some of the most common causes of these injuries include:
- Car accidents
- Large truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Bus accidents
- Defective products
- Premises liability incidents
It is very important for individuals who sustain catastrophic injuries to file these cases as soon as possible. The Arizona personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date an injury occurs. Failing to file a lawsuit within this two-year timeframe will likely result in the individual being unable to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call a Buckeye Catastrophic Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a catastrophic injury caused by the negligence of someone else in the Buckeye, Arizona, area, contact an attorney immediately. At Gerber Injury Law, we have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your claim, and we want to make sure that you and your family recover the compensation you need. This includes full coverage of your medical bills, pain and suffering damages, lost income, and more.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!"Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter
"Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!"V.C.
"Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case."A.R.