Glendale Truck Accident Attorney
Operating a vehicle around a large commercial truck can be a scary experience. The reality is that any crash involving a larger truck and smaller passenger vehicles on the roadway is likely to lead to some sort of injuries and property damage for those involved. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is standing by to help if you need a Glendale truck accident attorney. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim and help you recover maximum compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Truck Accident Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we are trial lawyers. We understand that some cases have to go all the way to a jury in order to ensure justice on behalf of our clients.
- We focus on a results-driven approach to vehicle accident claims, which means that we do whatever it takes to secure maximum compensation for every client.
- We handle Glendale truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will owe us no money at all until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will a Glendale Truck Accident Lawyer Help Your Case?
Victims of truck accidents are often left going up against very well-funded trucking companies and their insurance carriers. In fact, it is not uncommon for a truck company to lawyer up very quickly to protect themselves and the driver involved in the crash.
Crash victims can level the playing field by working with a skilled Glendale truck accident attorney to help with their claim. An attorney will:
- Conduct an independent investigation into the incident
- Recover any evidence needed to prove liability
- Work with trusted medical experts to evaluate the client
- Vigorously negotiate with all parties involved
- Fully prepare the case for trial if necessary
Truck Accidents Regularly Result in Severe Injuries
When we look at information provided by the Federal Highway Administration, we can see that large commercial trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds and reach lengths of 75 feet, depending on the type of connection between the trailer and the tractor. These vehicles are so much larger than traditional passenger cars on the roadway that it is no wonder that severe injuries are often the result when a collision occurs.
It is not uncommon for drivers and passengers in traditional cars to sustain the following injuries in these incidents:
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injury
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Head fractures or facial wounds
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
Data from the Arizona Department of Transportation shows that there were thousands of crashes involving larger commercial trucks across the state’s roadways during the latest reporting year. These incidents resulted in thousands of injuries and even multiple fatalities.
Contact a Glendale Truck Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver or trucking company in the Glendale, Arizona area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help today. We have the resources necessary to investigate every aspect of complex truck accident claims, and we know what it takes to help you recover maximum compensation for your losses.
When you need a Glendale truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.
“Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!”- Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter - Sun City, AZ
“Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!”- V.C. - El Mirage, AZ
“Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case.”- A.R. - Sun City, AZ
“Due to Ken Gerber’s efficient and effective legal representation, a settlement was reached within 6 weeks.”- J.G.