Glendale Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Injuries occur regularly throughout the state of Arizona, but some injuries are so severe that they can lead to significant long-term disabilities. Spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, amputations, and other injuries are all considered disabling, and individuals should be able to recover compensation if their injuries were caused by someone else’s actions. At Gerber Injury Law, our Glendale catastrophic injury attorneys are here to help you recover compensation for your losses. We have extensive resources at our disposal, and we have no problem taking a claim to trial if necessary.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Catastrophic Injury Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, clients are guaranteed to have an attorney work directly on their case. We do not put individuals off on paralegals or legal assistants.
- We use a results-driven approach to every case that we take, and we do what it takes to secure maximum compensation on behalf of our clients.
- We take Glendale catastrophic injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will never have to pay upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. If we do not win, you do not pay.
Will a Glendale Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Help Your Case?
Catastrophic injury claims are different from traditional injury cases that are handled on a daily basis throughout Arizona. These severe injuries can significantly impact a person’s day-to-day life and their ability to work. A skilled Glendale catastrophic injury lawyer needs to be involved so they can conduct a complete investigation into the incident to obtain all evidence needed to prove liability.
You can be sure that aggressive insurance carriers will push back strongly from having to pay compensation for these injuries. They know that successful catastrophic injury claims often result in very large settlements or jury verdicts. A lawyer can push back against the aggressive tactics used by insurance carriers and work diligently to recover maximum compensation on behalf of their client.
Understanding the True Costs of a Major Injury
Catastrophic injuries typically fall into one of three categories:
- Physical injuries that include broken or dislocated bones, severe burns, amputations or crush injuries, damage to orthopedic function or tissue.
- Cognitive injuries that often occur due to severe head or brain trauma. This can impact a person’s memories, ability to speak, ability to walk, etc.
- Spinal cord injuries that exclusively affect the spinal cord area, and often create permanent mobility issues for survivors.
Unfortunately, catastrophic injuries often result in lifelong disabilities, which can necessitate the need for continuous medical care and the replacement of lost income. Medical costs alone for severe spinal cord injuries can reach hundreds of thousands of dollars for the first year of care.
Contact a Glendale Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Today
Sustaining an injury can lead to major setbacks, and this can be further complicated by difficult insurance carriers. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Glendale catastrophic injury attorney by your side. We know what it takes to investigate every aspect of these complex claims, and our goal is to secure full compensation for your losses. This includes coverage of medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering damages, and more.
You can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.
“Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!”- Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter - Sun City, AZ
“Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!”- V.C. - El Mirage, AZ
“Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case.”- A.R. - Sun City, AZ
“Due to Ken Gerber’s efficient and effective legal representation, a settlement was reached within 6 weeks.”- J.G.