25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
Accidents involving large commercial trucks regularly result in significant injuries and major property damage expenses. At Gerber Injury Law, we know how complex these claims can become, and we are standing by to help when you need a Surprise truck accident attorney by your side. Our lawyers have the resources necessary to conduct complete investigations into these claims, and we know what it takes to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies.
Turn to Gerber Injury Law for a Surprise, AZ Truck Accident Claim
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, and our track record showcases our willingness to go up against aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties.
- We focus on a results-driven approach to vehicle accident and truck accident claims. Our attorneys have no problem taking claims all the way to trial if necessary.
- Truck accident victims in Surprise, Arizona will not have to pay any legal fees until we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Truck Accident Claim in Surprise?
Any time a truck accident victim tries to handle these claims on their own, they quickly realize that they are outmatched when it comes to resources. Trucking companies have well-funded insurance carriers and legal teams that can defend them in the aftermath of these accidents. However, when you work with a skilled truck accident attorney in Surprise, you will have an advocate with the resources to help you every step of the way.
An attorney will gather all evidence needed to prove liability, which can include:
- The truck’s “black box” data
- Photo and video surveillance from the scene
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Statements from other drivers and passengers
- The truck company’s maintenance and inspection records
- The truck company’s training records
- The truck’s electronic control module
Truck Accident Statistics and Injuries
If we examine data available from the Federal Highway Administration, we can see that large commercial trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded with cargo. When you combine this weight with the 65- or 75-foot length of a tractor-trailer, we can see that these vehicles outsize smaller passenger cars on the roadway by a significant amount. Unfortunately, this weight and size differential often results in severe injuries for drivers and passengers in traditional cars when a crash occurs.
Data from the Arizona Department of Transportation indicates that there were thousands of crashes involving larger commercial trucks across the state during the latest reporting year. This includes accidents involving semi-trucks, delivery vehicles, dump trucks, larger construction vehicles, and more.
Unfortunately, those involved in these accidents often sustain severe injuries, including:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other severe back or neck injury
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Facial fractures
- Severely broken bones
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Internal organ damage or trauma
Call a Surprise Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a truck crash in the Surprise, Arizona area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to dig into the safety records of the truck drivers and trucking companies involved so we can determine liability and recover total compensation for your losses.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!"Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter
"Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!"V.C.
"Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case."A.R.