25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED
One of the most painful and longest-lasting personal injuries an accident victim can sustain is a broken bone. Such injuries are common in car accidents, construction accidents and slip and fall accidents. When a person breaks a bone, medical treatment is needed in order for the injury to heal without causing permanent problems. Basic medical treatment includes setting the bone, pins, screws or plates if necessary, casting and physical therapy in the event of a severe broken bone. This kind of intensive medical care can bring about expensive bills which could be placed on the accident victim unless he or she fights for the compensation needed to cover the expenses.
If you or a loved one has a bone fracture from an accident in Arizona, contact the personal injury lawyers at Gerber Injury Law. We have over 22 years of experience representing injured clients and offer free initial consultations at six offices located conveniently throughout Arizona.
Schedule your meeting in Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Avondale, Mesa or Surprise, Arizona today. Call (602) 900-9286.
Why Do Clients Choose Us?
- We work tirelessly to protect our clients. We know how to go up against insurance companies to fight for fair compensation for bone fracture claims. Do not be tempted to accept the first settlement offered. Come to us for more aggressive settlement negotiations.
- We can take broken bone cases to trial in Arizona, if necessary. Our lead attorney, Ken Gerber, has years of experience representing clients in court. We know how to prove a bone fracture case before a judge and jury using evidence such as x-rays and medical experts.
- We have used our resources and skills to obtain real results. Our lawyers have won more than $100 million in settlements and judgment awards for our clients. We understand what broken bone claims are worth and how to obtain maximum compensation.
Why You May Need a Lawyer for a Broken Bone
Bone fractures are much more than an inconvenience. A broken bone can require weeks or months of treatments, including rehabilitation, in serious cases. The type or location of the break may prevent you from going to work during recovery, leading to lost wages. A broken bone in a vulnerable place, such as a skull or spine fracture, could lead to long-term symptoms and injuries for the victim. A spinal cord fracture, for example, could cause permanent damage such as paralysis.
Insurance companies may not wish to offer the true amount your serious injuries are worth. They may try to unfairly reduce your payment or deny your claim altogether. When you hire a lawyer, you receive an advocate who will stick up for you during settlement negotiations. Your lawyer can handle insurance claims adjusters on your behalf while you focus on more important things, such as getting better.
What Types of Broken Bone Cases Do We Accept?
At Gerber Injury Law, we can take broken bone cases involving many different types of accidents. We recognize this is a common injury involved in many of our cases. We have years of experience exclusively handling personal injury claims. Our attorneys have the knowledge and education you need to build a strong case after any type of accident in Arizona.
- Car accident
- Truck accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Boating accident
- Slip or trip and fall
- Defective product incident
Contact us to find out if we can take your unique claim. We will discuss your accident in detail with you, ask a few questions and determine if we are the right fit to take your case. If so, we may offer to represent you during insurance claim negotiations or an injury lawsuit in Arizona. Our law firm accepts fracture and broken bone cases involving many different accident types.
Get Compensation From the Responsible Party
Catastrophic injuries such as broken bones and burn injuries should be covered by the insurance of the party responsible for causing your accident. With the assistance of a dedicated lawyer, you could build a strong case to prove the liability of the guilty party and require full compensation from them. You could receive compensation for many types of damages in a successful bone fracture claim.
- Medical expenses. The amount it cost to treat your broken bone, including hospital visits, x-rays, surgeries, pins, casts, equipment, pain medications, rehabilitation and therapy.
- Lost wages. The money you missed in lost income if you had to stay home from work while you recovered, as well as lost future capacity to earn if you will have a permanent disability.
- Property damages. If the accident also caused property damages or losses, such as a wrecked car, the defendant may owe you money for repairs or replacement.
- Pain and suffering. An award to make up for your noneconomic damages, including physical pain and suffering, emotional distress, anguish, inconvenience, and lost quality of life.
- Punitive damages. An additional award a judge in Arizona may grant you to punish the defendant for maliciousness, intent to harm or gross negligence.
Only a skilled Phoenix personal injury attorney will have the knowledge and understanding of personal injury law to build such a strong case, so be sure to get the legal help you need. Speak with a member of the legal team from Gerber Injury Law to determine what steps you should take to get the payout you need.
Phoenix Injury Attorney: Passionate Help
For an attorney with quality training and extensive experience in jury trial situations, call Gerber Injury Law now. Our versatile firm could aggressively fight for you in court while still providing you with caring and helpful counsel and guidance throughout your legal process. You deserve an advocate who can provide the best possible results, so call now and schedule your free consultation today. Our office is located conveniently in Phoenix, Arizona.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!"Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter
"Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!"V.C.
"Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case."A.R.