Maryvale Practice Areas
After insurance company failed to pay $10k in policy limits for injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident.
For bicyclist hit by car.
Maryvale Fatal Car Accident Attorney
Vehicle accidents are not uncommon in and around the Maryvale area of Arizona. Unfortunately, some of these accidents result in fatalities. If you have lost somebody you love as a result of the careless or negligent actions of another driver, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law as soon as possible. Our Maryvale fatal car accident attorneys have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accidents and wrongful death claims. We know what it takes to help families recover the closure and compensation they need to get through this difficult period.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for a Car Accident Claim?
- At Gerber Injury Law, we have handled hundreds of cases and have recovered more than $100 million in settlements and jury verdicts over the last two decades.
- We regularly help clients with both vehicle accident and wrongful death claims, and we have the resources necessary to take your case all the way to trial if necessary.
- We take Maryvale fatal car accident claims on a contingency fee basis so that we can help families without them having to worry about paying any legal fees until their case is over.
How Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Fatal Case in Maryvale?
An attorney is absolutely necessary for fatal car accident claims in Maryvale. These cases become a combination of a vehicle accident claim and wrongful death claim rolled into one. When an attorney gets involved, they will be an advocate for the family members who have lost a loved one. An attorney will have a multi-faceted role in these situations, including:
- Investigating the vehicle accident to determine liability for the incident.
- Filing both an insurance claim and a wrongful death case in civil court.
- Handling all negotiations with insurance carriers and at-fault parties to recover the closure and compensation the family needs.
- Fully preparing to take the case to trial if necessary to ensure that family members are treated fairly.
Understanding Fatal Car Accident Claims
When we look at information available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see that 1,057 individuals tragically lost their lives in vehicle accidents across the state during the latest reporting year. When we look at the breakdown of this data, we can see that most of these fatalities occurred on urban roadways, but a significant percentage of these incidents occurred in rural settings.
It is important for families to understand that they have a limited amount of time to file these claims. First, insurance carriers require that these incidents be reported very soon after they occur. Additionally, the wrongful death statute of limitations in Arizona is two years from the date of death. Failing to file a claim within this timeframe could result in individuals losing the ability to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Contact a Maryvale Car Accident Attorney Today
If you have lost somebody you love as a result of the negligent actions of another driver in the Maryvale area of Arizona, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help as soon as possible. Our team fights to secure compensation on behalf of family members who have lost loved ones throughout Arizona. We know what it takes to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers to make sure families recover the closure and compensation they are entitled to.
If you need a Maryvale fatal car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 900-9286.
Contact the attorneys at Gerber Injury Law for a free case review. Send us an online message or call (602) 900-9286 24/7 to schedule your initial consultation in Arizona.
25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE • 99% SUCCESS RATE • $100+ MILLION RECOVERED