Goodyear Personal Injury Attorney
If you or somebody you care about sustains an injury caused by the actions of another individual or entity, you should be able to recover compensation for your losses. However, dealing with aggressive insurance carriers and legal teams can be challenging, but you do not have to do this alone. At Gerber Injury Law, our team is here to help if you need a Goodyear personal injury attorney by your side. We want to investigate your case, determine liability, and help recover maximum compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Gerber Injury Law for Your Personal Injury Claim
- At Gerber Injury Law, we are trial lawyers through and through. We understand that not all injury claims will settle out of court, and we have no problem taking your case to a jury if necessary.
- We focus exclusively on personal injury law in Arizona, which gives us the edge over firms with broader scopes of practice.
- We handle Goodyear personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients do not have to worry about paying any money related to their case until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Personal Injury Case in Goodyear?
Personal injury claims are inherently challenging, particularly when individuals have to go up against well-funded insurance carriers, at-fault parties, and their legal teams. However, an injury victim in Goodyear can level the playing field by working with a skilled attorney who can:
- Conduct a completely independent investigation into the incident
- Recover any evidence needed to prove liability, including the evidence the other party wants to hide
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat their injuries
- Work with economic and financial experts to properly calculate total losses
- Vigorously negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers to recover complete compensation
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
The team at Gerber Injury Law has extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases throughout the state of Arizona. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian collisions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- ATV accidents
- Golf cart accidents
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
Our attorneys strive to recover full compensation on behalf of our clients so they can move forward with their lives by making a complete recovery. We work diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages, which includes:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the incident
- Lost income if an injury victim cannot work
- Various household out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
The total value of a personal injury claim in Goodyear will vary depending on the factors related to each claim.
Contact a Goodyear Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about sustains an injury caused by the actions of another individual or entity in the Goodyear, Arizona area, reach out to the team at Gerber Injury Law for help today. We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout the state, and we have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your case.
When you need a Goodyear personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (623) 486-8300.
“Thank you, Ken, for the great work you did on my personal injury case! … You’re a real pro and I was proud to have you representing me!”- Meadlowlark Lemon • Harlem Globetrotter - Sun City, AZ
“Mr. Gerber and his staff were very helpful after my accident, taking all the stress and worries off my hands and really doing a great job!”- V.C. - El Mirage, AZ
“Words don’t begin to express my appreciation for the excellent way Gerber Injury Law handled my injury case.”- A.R. - Sun City, AZ
“Due to Ken Gerber’s efficient and effective legal representation, a settlement was reached within 6 weeks.”- J.G.